Friday, January 01, 2016

Friday January 1

Andy and Katie made it back this way this afternoon.
They will go home tomorrow.
So that means I spent the day cleaning up Porter's room :)
That boy is messy!
I told the kids that I wouldn't make them clean if they would just get along.
And if they fought once, they would have to clean :)
I am happy to say, my kids did pretty much nothing today!
Ha ha.....hey, it's a holiday!
I let them relax.
Tomorrow though....they are in for it!
:)
Madi did work on her homework, which is making an pinata.
And Port played with the boys.
I also put together our chore chart.
The same one we used a few years ago, before the remodel.
But I made new chore cards.
I am excited to get going with it.
Andy, Katie and the girlies got here and I made dinner.
Then we ate and played and they got the girls to bed.
I got my little ones to bed at a good time.
We were gonna play games, but I introduced Andy and Katie to Fixer Upper instead :)
Oh how I love Fixer Upper!


No comments: