Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tuesday October 27

Today was spent mostly at the school :)
I helped in Port's classroom until about 11.
Then after that, I did a quick grocery shopping trip to stock the fridge and pantry.
And I also did a bit of shopping for some other costumes things.
Then at about 2:30, I went back to the school to help with Port's Art Smart class.
It was a lot of fun.
They learned about African masks and got to make their own.
I might be a bit biased.....but Port's turned out pretty fantastic!
It was funny, after I took the picture of Port with his mask, I had about 6 other kids ask if I would take their picture with their masks :)
Well, then I brought the little kiddos home.
Elsie had a big day!
She ran the mile today!!!!!
We have been talking about it.
He gym teacher warned me it was coming up and asked me to try and pump her up about it.
Well, she was pumped!
She did so great.
I talk to Mrs. Barber (gym teacher) before going in for Art Smart.
She told me that she did so good.
That she wasn't even the last kid!
She said that for the last lap all her friends ran it with her.
I love it :)
I am sure she will be super tired tomorrow.
But we did get to bed at a good time.......and it is late start, so she can sleep in.
After school, I helped Madi with her costume.
It will be so cute.
Now I need to get Cassi and Elsie's put together for the trunk-or-treat tomorrow!!!!!!!
That will be my task tomorrow while they are at school.
Cassi had her friend Taeya come over to work on a class project.
Apparently for the project they needed to be men.....so they drew some facial hair on themselves.
It was pretty funny!



2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love that Elsie ran a mile!!!! I just read Ann Romney's book about her MS it was pretty amazing

Emily Peterson said...

Yeah Elsie!! That is so awesome! I love Port's mask! And Cassi looks pretty good with a 5 o'clock shadow! :o)