Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday October 26

I am so very tired!!!!!
Between Brent snoring and some lost kitty outside meowing all night.....I did not get much sleep at all!
I hope tonight is a better night :)
But I do have earplugs just in case!
We got the kids off to school....
And ya, everyone was tired!
But we all got there.
Then I went VT this morning.
When I got home we tried to motivate ourselves.
Brent ran to the store to get the screws for the hinges we got for the cabinet doors.
While he was gone I got the car cleaned out.
Then we got started and decided we needed a little bit smaller screw.
So he ran back to the store.
While he left that time, I got the stuff put away that I took out of the car :)
He got home and we got the doors hung by the stove.
Yay!
Still need to do some shaving to some sides of the doors, but it will work great :)
Then the big girls got home and I went and got the little ones.
For FHE tonight we went to the thrift store to get their costumes.
This has to be the latest I have gotten to the costume part of things.......
But we have a ward trunk-or-treat on Wednesday and they need some costumes :)
I still need to find a few more things tomorrow.
I found the most perfect furry vest coat for a buffalo for Elsie, but it was $24!
No way am I paying that for a thrifted item!
Ridiculous!
But I really want it :(
We got home and had dinner.
Elsie was my helper in the kitchen while the rest gathered up the garbage's for garbage day.
Then we all finished up homework.
It is a fight to get Elsie to do homework.
She is so exhausted when she gets home.
She doesn't want to do anything until after dinner.
Usually she does it pretty good after that, as long as Wuvey is involved some way.
I just wish we could get it done right away, but I understand she is tired and needs some wind down time!
Then I spent that half hour or so putting on Madi and Cassi's Jamberry nails.
They are so fun.
I just wish they had asked at a better time to put them on.......
But really, when is a better time?



No comments: