Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wednesday October 28

Let's pretend that my entire day wasn't revolved around finishing up the kids' costumes for the trunk or treat tonight!
Actually, what took the longest was beading Madi's necklaces.
She wanted beaded necklaces.
We looked at thrift stores, but couldn't find any.
And it was way cheap just to buy the beads and do it myself.....
But it took time!
I watched Guardians of the Galaxy while I did it :)
I did get other stuff done today, but nothing too important.
The costumes turned out so cute!
I really didn't know how to make the bathrobe work.
It was way easier and still so cute just to safety pin a pillow underneath, and leave it long.....using the tie for the tail.
She was super happy about it too :)
Cassi's face paint turned out so fun too!
I got her false eyelashes, which really made it all perfect!
So cute!
Anyway.....it was a fun night.
I made the kids all do homework before we left, because I knew it would be a late night.
I got them all ready, well, Madi didn't need my help.....but then I got ready.
When I was getting dressed I thought....hey I could be a cowgirl.
So I threw that together.
They were happy I dressed up since I was boring and didn't get anything to decorate the car with.
It was a dinner too at the Trunk-or-treat, so that was nice that I didn't have to worry about that :)
So we ate first, then they all did the trunk-or-treating.
Madi stayed at the car and passed out candy, Cass went with her friends, and I went around with Port and Elsie.
It was a fun night with lots of fun friends.












No comments: