Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wednesday September 23

Well, I have all kinds of fun pictures from today......
But my cord from my camera is reading unrecognizable on my computer.
Great!
So hopefully I can get that worked out sometime......
Elsie had to give Kaya back to the library today.
So this morning she wrote int he journal that comes with Kaya.
It was so cute :)
What a fun idea for the library to have!
I wonder when we can get another one!
While the kids were at school, I got a good run in.
Dad also got the bottom cabinets secured for me in the built-in.
It is coming a long....slowly but surely :)
About 3:40, Madi and I left to meet Cassi at the Middle school because Aubree's volleyball team was playing at LHMS.
So we met up with Drew and Heather and Kara and watched Aubree.
She did a great job and it was fun cheering for her :)
We had to leave a little early because the girls had Activity Days tonight, and I was subbing for one of the leaders who just had surgery.
So that went good.
We did have to leave that early as well to get to Madi's Powder Puff game.
Dad was there with Port.
It was so much fun to watch her.
She did such a great job and I have some fun pictures of her.
I left there a little bit early so I could go to YW.
I was late getting there, but it all worked out.
We played basketball with one of our girls teaching us basics.
She did great and it was fun.
I got home and Cassi and Avery had decorated the front porch and Madi's room for Madi's awesome job.
How fun :)
So.....I am tired.
Too bad no one had any time to get homework done! 
K....I'm not gonna lie.
I finally got the pictures downloaded......but I am way too tired to do anything about it.
So check back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Grandma Na said...

What a activity packed day!! I love reading about all that is happening in your lives! Makes me feel like we don't live so far away! LOVE YOU!