Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thursday September 24

Well, I thought today would be a little less run around....but it turned out to be another crazy day!
As soon as I dropped the kids off at school, I ran to Winco to get some supplies for dinner.
I offered to make dinner for a lady in our ward, so I needed stuff :)
Got home and got that all prepped and ready, got it in the crock pot.
Then I started making biscuits to go along with it....from scratch :)
I actually love being in the kitchen, and can't wait until it is ALL DONE!!!!!!!
Anyway.....
Then I needed to jump in the shower because Bubble had invited me to go and donate blood with her at the church.
How could I refuse?
We called it our Donate Date :)
Well, after that I ran home and started making brownies for the dinner dessert.
I didn't quite get them in the oven before Madi called and she and Grant had to be picked up because their ride had a game, but they didn't know, so they missed the bus.
So I ran and got them and then made Madi in charge of cooking the brownies because I had to leave again for Cassi's XC meet.
Vern got them little ones from school again for me :)
The meet was fun because we got to go up against Aydo's team.
Cass did a great job, didn't quite get her goal.....but she still did awesome and had an awesome sprint at the end!
Bubbles came and watched her too, so that was sweet.
And to get to see Ayden and family was great too :)
Too bad we had to rush off right after because I had to get dinner to the family and then it was the school's Read Night tonight.
We ate dinner, and had the little ones do homework.
So I left the big ones to do homework, and then took the little ones to read night.
That was fun and we found a book for Elsie that is a chapter book , but big words on the page.
That is pretty exciting.
She can see fine, but uses the 'letters are too tiny' excuse all the time to not read!
Stinker!
So I am excited we found that!
And Port found a fun 3D dinosaur book too.
Got home and got the little ones in bed just after 8.
Everyone is so GRUMPY!!!!!!!
So I sent the big ones to bed about 9.
I sure hope that helps with not being grumpy tomorrow!
But I should go to bed too.....I don't want to be grumpy :)




  Time : 13:29


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that picture of the two girlies! Cant wait to see you at the next one. :)Jenni