Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday September 25

After some chasing neighborhood horses and some errand running, dad and I got some work done on the kitchen built-in.
I can't show pictures yet, cause you really gotta see the full thing :)
So.......hopefully soon!
The rest of the day went pretty fast.
The kids had good days at school.
Madi went to the High School homecoming game tonight.
Which they won, yay :)
And Cassi got to go babysitting.
The little ones watched the BSU game with dad and I.
Which we also won :)
So it was a good day.
Hope to get more done on the built-in/hutch tomorrow so I can get some pictures up!
*****
We are coming up on our 4 year move in date out here to the 'fix-it-up-farm'.
Pretty exciting!
I need to go and take pictures to match with the ones I took when we first got here :)
Big differences.......


1 comment:

Nancy said...

I'm dying to see pictures!!!!!