Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Tuesday September 1

Nothing super excited to report today.
Kids got to school good.....
I stayed with Elsie again to work on her worksheet, trying to minimally help until Ms. Dynka comes in.
I want her to do the independent work like the other kids....I know she can.
So, baby steps.
I am there for now.
Hopefully I can get it to where she is just willing to do it.
Dad made a super yummy dinner tonight.
And he made it fun too.
Port has really been wanting fish.....but none of the fish he caught here really any good to eat.
We did bring one home with us to make him a single serving size....but with the craziness of the night, it got left outside in it's own little Ritz cracker box.
So it became Mater's dinner.
Anyway.......
So tonight, Dad shaped his meatloaf into a fish :)
(I know it does not look the very best, but what meatloaf does!!!!!
And we had a very happy boy.
He also made some super yummy garlic honey acorn squash!
So good!
He should cook every night!!!!
Dad and I and Port went and bought a cheap table on Craigslist to use the top part for the desk I bought for Madi.
I know....seems like a lot of trouble for a dumb desk.
But I have a feeling it is gonna be somethin' special :)
Hope to get to it soon......ish.....
Afterwards we went and bought a crock pot because ours cracked in half, and a new toaster......badly needed.
Super fun day, right?
Oh I forgot......when I got back from taking the kids to school, I got a call from Bubble saying that the horses were out.
The people renting the house from the Edwards, the Willies, board horses for another family in our ward.
Well, they brought the horses over there yesterday, and they were out this morning.
These are not good horses, the guy wants to sell them!
Very skittish.....
Anyway.
So Brent and I went down there and along with Bubbles, convinced them back into the coral.
So that was exciting :)


No comments: