Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Wednesday September 2

I took Cassi to the doc early this morning because she has been having warts that are bugging her.
So we got those burned off :(
Poor girl.
Then all the kiddos went to school happily.
Dad and I were so good and loaded up a bunch of old doors and windows (don't worry, not old enough to be cool :) and got it all ready to take to ReStore.
We also hung the mirrors in the bathroom.
That is actually why we decided to make a trip to ReStore.
We accidentally broke one of the mirrors :(
So after that we loaded everything up.
Worked out great.
Then I went to the school to have lunch with Elsie and Porter.
When I got home, Dad and I took the trailer to ReStore.
But guess what?
They didn't want our stuff!
She said they had too many doors and windows that she didn't have room!
Dumb!
So we brought it all home and put it in the dump truck.
Dad went to a dr appt.
Not the back doc, just the station doc.
He had seen the MRI and wanted to talk to Brent about it.
He said he was no back expert......but things were not pretty.
Brent came home with a picture of the MRI and the bone actually pushing in on the spinal column.
We hope to hear from the back doc tomorrow to see what his thoughts are.
Well, Cass called when school got out and said her burns hurt too bad to do XC.
So she came home.
I hope she feels better tomorrow because it is her first XC meet!
While I was making dinner tonight, Dad and the boy had fun outside.
Dad teaching Port some basketball and football fundamentals.
Made my heart happy :)
Tonight for YW, Madi and I got to take a self-defense class.
It was a lot of fun!







No comments: