Monday, August 31, 2015

Monday August 31

Things went good this morning.
The kids were off to school and happy.
I stayed with Elsie for a little bit to help her with her worksheet, because she can do it.
They are easy problems that she can do, she just has to believe that she can do it herself!
And who cares if she gets it wrong....at least she is trying!
Anyway, once Ms. Dynka came, I headed home.
Dad and I cleaned up the boat and got some irrigating stuff done and I also got the pictures for the Young's put on a disc for them so we could take it when we took the boat.
On the way to Pat and Steve's we stopped and ate lunch together.
We decided to try The Noodle Company.
It was really good, we both liked it a lot.
Then we went out and dropped the boat off.
We also picked up our trailer that was out there for their family reunion.
By the time we came home and got the camper put away, dad had to leave to pick Madi up (her ride home, Sydney, had a doc appt. and heaven forbid Madi rides the bus!!!! ;)
I went for a run.
Those dang hawks are still out there.
No swooping today.
When I saw them, I turned and went the other way.....
BUT......I was wearing a camouflage hat, so they probably wouldn't see me anyway :)
Ha ha :)
Once the kids were all home, we had dinner together.
Got some homework done and for FHE we made cookies and wrote some cards for a cute couple in our ward, the Capells.
They made us homemade ice cream when Dad was down on his back and it was so very yummy.
Yes, I know it has a been a long time.....but we wanted them to know we appreciated them and their kindness.
It will be hard to get around to thanking the many many people that helped us.....but I am going to give it a try!
Dad, and his helpers, also put up my kitchen dining table light.
Yay!
Only it didn't include the bulbs, so we will have to pick those up later :)
But I love how it looks!
Now I want to get started on the island!!!!


No comments: