Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sunday August 30

It was a nice day today.
All the kids slept good last night.
We had pancakes for breakfast and the Morgans headed home about 9:30 I think......
They wanted enough time to clean up the house because they knew Mom and Dad would be home after church :)
We all got ready and got to church early because Madi had an interview with the bishop....cause she is moving on to Mia Maids.
So we saved a spot for the Morgans to sit with us as well.'
They we on time and they said that is was because Mom was always the one who makes them late ;) 
Ha Stacia...now they have proof!
So church went okay.
Elsie refused to go to class.
And she only went to Sharing time because dad was in there.
I don;t know what to do.
It's not like I can just leave her and let her cry it out.
That isn't fair to the other kids.
But we can't keep doing this either.
It is pretty ridiculous!
But I am at a loss.
I really am.
I don;t even know what my options are.
It is definitely a behavioral issue, but I don't even know how to fix it.
Or even begin to make it any better.
So we keep trying, and praying that something, some kind of answer will pop in our heads.....
After church, our Home Teachers came over.
We had a nice visit.
We got the little ones to bed at a good time.
Fingers crossed this week of school goes really good :)


No comments: