Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday September 20

Elsie and I are starting a new Sunday morning tradition :)
We have done it for a few weeks, and she loves it.
We have ourselves a 'cooking show' and make muffins for the family.
Today Cassi helped out too :)
It is a sneaky way for me to work in some reading (the recipe) without her knowing ;)
As well as some math when we double stuff in the recipe......
Brilliant!
We will have to actually record it some time :)
After our muffin breakfast, we all got ready.
Cassi had to be to church early for choir practice.
And guess who went to class today???????
Elsie Bug!
I stayed with her for about 5 minutes, and then she let me leave.
I did promise an hour of kindle time when we got home :)
Hey, you do what you gotta do!
After church, our Home Teachers came over.
So that was nice :)
Then it was dinner time.
This evening we had a bishops 'fireside' with the youth.
It was a fun night and they talked about dating.
Lots and lots of kiddos at the bishops house!


1 comment:

Grandma Na said...

They are all so beautiful! (okay Port is handsome but you know what I mean) They are just getting too old too fast!!!! Hugs and kisses to ALL!!