Saturday, September 19, 2015

Saturday September 19

Today we all kinda slept in a little bit.
I would have liked to sleep more into the 8 o'clock hour.....but 7:30 is better than 6:00!
I took Cassi for a run this morning.
She has two meets this week.....Tuesday and Thursday.
I really want her to be pumped and I want her to push herself!
Then the girls and dad did yard work....mowing and weed eating.
I finished sanding Madi's desktop.
And I got stain put on it.
It looks pretty darn awesome, if I say so myself!
She has that reclaimed old wood on her walls, and we wanted the desk to match that as best we could.
I think it turned out pretty darn awesome!
I used the same colors I used for our floors, but I just used more of the Gray stuff.
Perfect!
She is a happy girl :)
It looks great in her room!
I brought in the cabinets for the kitchen built-in.
Still a long ways off until that is done, but I am super excited about what it is gonna look like :)
The kids all got their rooms clean.
The place looked pretty great today :)
Except bathrooms, we didn't get to bathrooms......
I guess that is what I am doing Monday :)
Dad and I met up with Drew and Heather for lunch this evening.
We went to the Ram and it was a nice time hanging out with them :)
The kiddos did their homework while we were gone, so that was nice!
Then around 8ish we took Madi to her friends house so they could go to the stake dance together.
Madi's first stake dance!
She had a lot of fun.
After we dropped her off, we went to the Terry's house.
Jenni had invited us to come over for some s'mores.
It was fun for the kiddos to get together and for us all to hang out again (minus Madi).
So it was a late night......
But we had to be up late anyway to pick up Madi.
We just swung back by the church when we left the Terry's house.
It worked out pretty good.
I told them all that no one is allowed to wake up before 9 tomorrow morning!!!!!!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Love the desk!!! Cute girl!!!