Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday September 21

Not a very eventful day.
I got *most* of the stuff done on my to-do list.....
Nope, the bathrooms didn't get done.
But other stuff got done.
I went and picked tomatoes with Bubbles for a little bit.
Took Madi to the store after school to get some tye-dye that she has been beggin for.
Homework got done, kids played and they got their dinner.
Madi went to her last powder puff practice tonight.
Her game is on Wednesday.
I get to go to Porter's first field trip tomorrow.
That will be fun :)
I am sure I will have pictures from that!
Cassi also runs her make-up meet tomorrow.
I hope she will be as pumped as she was on the day that it was cancelled last week!!!!!
She will do great!
Oh and Elsie had a great day.
We are on a roll with good days at school!
(I hope I didn't just jinx it ):  )

No comments: