Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wednesday July 29

After my run, I met with a guy who is going to quote us about refinishing our floors.
Yes, we can do it.
Bit the more we think about it, the more trouble it seems.
We thought it wouldn't hurt to just SEE what it might be for someone who has professional equipment to sand it for us.
I asked him to itemize what it would be just for sanding and then if they were to refinish it all.
So we will see.
Madi was going to mow the lawn today....but it seems to have a dead battery :(
So that didn't get done.
I did work on my headboard/foot board.
I finished sanding, mostly.
I got the foot board all done and even put stain on it :)
I do love it!
I am excited for it to be all done and in our room!!!!
I will wait until it is done for the final picture ;)
The Edwards boys hung out here all day.
Vern and Billy were trying to fix up that house they bought next door so they can get it rented out.
So they are scrambling to get baseboards in and walls painted etc....
So it was just easier to have the boys here.
About 1, their little friend, Eli came over to play.
The boys had lots of fun for a few hours.
Eli is living with his Grandma right now.
She is the schools secretary and just lives down the hill from us.
Eli's family is building right by them.
So it will be fun to have him hang with the boys too.
We just need to find an easy way to get back and forth to their house, without going on the big road :)
When Eli's mom came to pick him up she brought her other two kids, and Linnea came too.
They had fun meeting the baby goats and playing around.
They left and I got some other work done.
Computer stuff.
Trying to start going through family reunion pictures etc.
But I am also trying to get my blog book up and going.
I wish I would have been doing what I have SAID I should do!
If I would just copy and paste what i write on the blog every night into the blurb software, then it will be all done once the year is done!
So I have started doing that....but also trying to add a few other days as well.
I have so many years to catch up on......but you gotta start somewhere!!!!
I have too many entries and blurb won't 'slurp' them in :(
Big bummer!
I finally had to call customer service to figure out the problem and that is when they told me I had too many entries.
So this is really my best way of doing it.
Then tonight we had our Back to Camp night for YW.
It was a fun night and we got to watch a slide show with all the camp pictures and then we all had pizza.
Once we got home, I needed a picture for the day.....
So Madi and I took one with the sun 'Sparkle'-ing behind us :)
Our camp theme was SPARKLE....so it was fitting :)
S-scripture study. P-prayer, A-atonement, R-repentance, K-knowledge, L-love, E-embark



No comments: