Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tuesday July 28

 The morning started out with Madi and Porter having dentist appointments to have cavities filled.
One at 10, and one at 10:10.
Problem is....they are at different offices!
I really should change the little kiddos over to our dentist.
We got to Dr. Whitt with the little kids because when Elsie needed her first oral surgery, he was the best guy for the job that we could find.
And we really like him.
But we also really like Dr. Payne (yep, that is our dentist's name ;)
And he knows the little ones.....and they would be great with him.
So I think I will move them over.
But for today, we had the appointments scheduled.
Luckily the offices are not far apart.
I dropped Madi off at her appointment, and then took Port.
Port was done lickety split!
With kiddos you gotta be quick.
Dr. Whitt says you just never know when a kid has had enough....so you gotta be quick to get it done before they do that :)
Port was a rock star!
We didn't do the nitrous with him.
It was an extra $60, and if he can have a nail in his thumb without crying, he can handle getting his mouth numb.
She they did the topical numbing and thought they would try doing the cavity without the numbing shot.
He told Port to raise his hand if he felt anything.
Like I said, Port was a rock star.
He just laid there, holding my hand and watching the movie.
Such a good boy!
Then we went back and waited for Madi to be done.
Poor girl was numbed up good :(
It was pretty funny.
She did have three cavities to fill :(
We came home and did some laundry.
Yes, I pretty much do laundry every day!
Had lunch....the boys played.
Dad started making my cupboards that will go on either side of the cook top.
I have some old paned windows that Katie (Elsie's PT) gave me.
I am using them throughout the kitchen, and I am so excited!
So he is making the box for the windows.
It is gonna look so good!
Yay!!!!!
I have been getting headaches and eye problems, so i decided to call and make an appointment.
Lucky me, they had a cancellation for today, so they got me in.
Yep.
Looks like I need glasses.
Well, maybe not need, but could use them.
Reading glasses.
I didn't pick anything out.
First of all my eyes were dilated, so I couldn't see anything anyway.
But I also want to go home and keep track of them I am getting my headaches.
If they come on when I am doing things like reading or on the computer etc, then glasses would help.
But if I am getting them for no rhyme or reason, then the glasses won't probably help with the headaches.
So we will see.
When I got home, Dad was sanding more of the dang bed frame.
(I really really want to finish it when he is gone to work......I think that would make him happy if he didn't have to work on it anymore :)
And he decided it was time to take a break and go get a snow cone!
Everyone was excited about that :)
After that, it was dinner then some bike riding and baths, then bed.
My eyes are still kinda dilated....so this computer screen is not feeling good!
I'm gonna go close my eyes :)





No comments: