Thursday, July 30, 2015

Thursday July 30

I pretty much spent the whole morning working on that bed frame!!!!!!
Lots of frustrations with how it was turning out......BUT.....I am happy to say that I think I found a solution to all the problems and I hope it will be complete and done and maybe in our room tomorrow :)
Anyway......
The kiddos got their rooms clean and the TV room upstairs clean while I was on my run.
Port went and played with Max and Graham.
I was in the shop......
Cassi and Elsie played and then they went over to Billy and Vern's too.
I guess they helped them out with loading up some wood etc.
The boys helped too.
Madi stayed home and did the dishes for me and she also painted a few more rails on the deck.
About 1:30, I went over to help Vern paint in the house they bought and will be renting out.
But as soon as I got there, Vern made the kids sandwiches and then Billy said it was time to go for some shaved ice.
Madi didn't want to come (mortified if she saw anyone she knew, because she had been painting and was a mess!)
But I drove separately with Elsie, I couldn't be gone long.
I needed to go home and shower to be able to leave with Elsie in tie for PT.
Elsie and i left shortly after getting the snow cones.
I showered and we were out the door.
As I was leaving, Billy and Vern and the truck full of kids were just coming down the lane.
I am a super fast shower-er :)
Got to PT and Elsie did okay.
She has been really tight.
Actually, she has been walking kinda funny lately, with her right foot kind of curling in as she walks.
Katie did some stretches with her and figured it must be coming from her hamstring.
So she gave me some good stretches to work on with Elsie to help maybe stretch that out.
Then Katie's Dad dropped her twins off to play.
Katie's nanny just got married and is off on her honeymoon, so they have had trouble finding a people to watch the kiddos all the time :)
We were her last appointment today, so it was fun for us to get to see them and play with them.
When we left, we stopped and got a side table at the thrift store right there :)
Then we stopped at Lowes to get the few things I needed to fix the headboard.
Then got home and made dinner.
I went right back out to the shop and that bed frame (I keep telling myself it will be worth all the trouble!!!!!)
Madi read with Elsie and Porter and Cassi played.
They were all so tired tonight!
A good day full of hard play :)
Madi and Cassi just got back from a run.
They started kinda late, so I wouldn't let them go for very long.
Cass is excited about cross country......and Madi just enjoys the stress relief :)


No comments: