Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday July 31

It was hot today!!!!!
So, after I let my man rest for a bit when he got home (they got hammered yesterday and last night....) we went out and I showed him what I had done on the headboard.
I sanded the side boards after he sand blasted the ultra hard gloss coating.....and then stained it.
I am so excited to get it all put together!!!!!!!
But by the time we got that stuff finished it was time for me to shower and go VT.
Dad cleaned out the pool (as in scrubbed the liner) that he drained the other day because it had gotten pretty nasty after we were gone to Utah.
And then he started filling it up again.
Madi and Cassi mowed the lawn and did the weed-eating.....
When I got home, Madi needed me to run her to the store to get the last minute things she needs for EFY, that she is leaving for on Monday!
When we got home after that, Dad was cutting down big branches off the tree up front.
I told him he needed to stop and shower because he promised me a date night tonight :)
After he was all ready, we headed to dinner at Olive Garden.
Then after that we headed to the movies.
We watched The Cokeville Miracle.
Brent remembers this happening very vividly when he was a kid.
I guess he was about 10 years old.
It happened in Wyoming not far from where he grew up.
When the elementary school was taken hostage by a crazy man......a bomb went off and by many miracles and angels, not one person was killed except the bad guy and his wife.
It was such a great movie and brought a lot of emotions to the surface about angels being there to protect.....
The acting left some to be desired.....but it was still a great movie!
Then we went to Big5 and got some shoes for Brent.
His right foot has continued to give him problems.
That is left over from the back surgery in December.
Anyway, we got him a couple new pairs that were a bit bigger to give his foot more room to breathe.
I also got a pair of running shoes, cause mine are pretty beat up!
That is why we like Big5, with all the clearance they have, we got 4 pairs of shoes for the price one one regular price running shoe!
Now that's a deal!
But best of all, it was a great night laughing and joking and flirting with my man.
So glad to have each other :)


No comments: