Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tuesday July 14

 Dad came home this morning after a 72 hour shift.
And man is he tired!
He worked his regular shift and then he paid a day back for someone who worked for him.
But once he was home I was able to go for a run.
Having these big girls gone puts a burden on me!
Okay, not too bad.
I miss them and I do rely on them a lot.....but I am happy they are having fun!
I got to break in my new cook top today!
I did make myself an egg this morning.....but the real test was a big pot of mac and cheese!
This is a constant in our house with Elsie bug.
So it seemed only logical to make it :)
I am excited about it and excited to see the house coming along like it is.
Baby steps, but it is coming along!
After lunch the boys came over and swam with the little ones while Brent tried to figure out what was wrong with the air conditioner.
While he was gone to work it had been leaking from the condensation place......or something.
It has happened before, but this time it was a different problem.
A problem that required him to pretty much disassemble the entire thing and find the problem.
Then fix it.
Of course.
He can fix anything :)
Billy came over, and he was pretty amazed at him fixing it as well.
While Billy was here, Bubble came over to check out my cook-top.
Then while we were out on the deck, Vern came over saying she didn't get the invite to the party :)
We actually spent a couple hours out there talking and hanging in out.
It was quite nice :)
We are so blessed to have these guys as neighbors.
Just like family!
By the time they all left, it was time for dinner.
After dinner we ran out and did the big girls chores....but also needed to dock the baby boy goats.
I can't believe how fast they are growing!
They are so much fun to watch hopping all over the place :)
Then we stayed out on the front porch until bedtime.
It was a nice day.
The girls have been having fun in Utah.
They went to the reservoir with Morgan and Bailey.
And they ended the night at the park.
They are sleeping at the Holdaway's house tonight and plan to hang with them again tomorrow and go with them to YW.
So that should be fun :)







No comments: