Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday July 13

Got up about 6:30 so I could see Andy and Katie, Hannah and Millie, and Madi and Cassi off.
I guess it was about 7:30 by the time they were on their way.
I tried to start cleaning up the tornado from the last few days......
But I was SO TIRED!
So Port went to play at the boys house, I gave Elsie the kindle and had a nap.
A 9:00 a.m. nap!
But it was definitely what I needed!
I had a really weird dream that I was running Robie Creek and my legs started to not work.
They became heavier and heavier.
I did not like the dream.
I kept trying to reach the end.
It was just so hard.
I did finally make it and got my medal and was carted off in a wheelchair.
Really odd dream!
So I woke up after about an hour and got to work on cleaning up the kitchen and the house.
It was weird just being me and the little ones.
And I have learned that I rely a lot on these big girls to do stuff for me.
I don't know if it is good or bad!
But I had to do a lot of stuff myself today :(
About 3:30, we left and went to Elsie's PT.
She did pretty good.
Kinda stubborn at times.
But she got some good work done.
Port was pretty good too.
He had a lot of fun and was bouncing all over the place!
He got to do the zip line at the end of the session.
I had promised the kiddos if they were good today we would go to McD's for dinner.
So that's what we did.
Then we did a little shopping to avoid the freeway traffic on the way home.
When we got home, our heating and air guy had hooked up the gas line to the stove top!
Yay!!!!
I have a real working kitchen now!
Still lots to do.......but so great to have a cooktop!!!!!!
Elsie is super excited about me being able to cook mac and cheese now upstairs!
Well, then we decided to have a movie night and we watched the Tigger Movie.
Then i remembered that I needed to get the garbage out for garbage day (something the big girls do for me).
And I had forgotten about doing the evening animal chores, also something the big girls do.
And the little ones wouldn't just lay down, they had to come around with me to get it all done.
So finally I got them tucked in bed around 9:30.
That was not the early bedtime I was shooting for tonight!!!!!!
AHHHH!
Tomorrow :)
Right?



1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

What a weird dream! But I'm glad you got to take a nap! :o)