Saturday, July 25, 2015

Saturday July 25

It was a whirlwind this morning trying to get everything done :)
When i got home from Running, I grabbed Port and took him to Lowes for the Build-n-grow project.
He sure loves those :)
Then I rushed home to get Madi.
She made plans with one of her new friends, who was in her tent for girls camp, to go to the mall today.
So we picked her friend up and I took them to the mall.
Her mom picked them up later on and brought them home.
I came back home with enough time to shower and get ready to go out with my friends.
With Rachel in town, it was a great chance to get a bunch of us together.
And it was so much fun and so great to see so many faces that I haven't seen in a while!
They are all such great ladies and it was so fun to sit and chat with them all.
And even Annie came!!!!
I am so happy that she has moved back to Idaho!
I left for that and got home with about 20 minutes to spare before my little family headed over to the Youngs to go swimming and eat.
Cassi didn't go, she had another babysitting job tonight.
But we had a fun time there.
And Port was swimming so awesome.
He jumped off the diving board and then swam the length of the pool!
So great buddy!!!!
Then it was home, showers, and dad and Madi are still outside with the irrigation.
So it was a packed day, but a fun one :)




No, Wuvey did not get thrown in the dryer and shrink!
Max and Graham were going through old toys and stuff and came across a mini pillow pet buffalo!!!!!!
They were so excited to give it to Elsie!
So, this is Luvey :)


No comments: