Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday July 24

I got a good run in this morning.....almost had another run in.....
the hawk flew super close, then landed on a phone wire.
Then TWO more swooped in!!!!!
So there were three hawks eyeing me as I ran past them :(
The adrenaline rush helps, I guess!
I got home and showered and then I had a YW pres. meeting.
That didn't last too long.
Came home and had the kids make their beds and tidy their rooms.
Had lunch and then not too long after that, my friend Rachel stopped by with her little fam.
Rachel lived by us at our old house, but moved to Las Vegas like 5ish years ago, I guess, maybe 6.
She visited a couple years ago.
And we are gonna have lunch tomorrow with some friends.
It will be fun for me too, since it's been a while since I have seen some of them too :)
But Rachel wanted to come by and see the house.
So it was fun to show her around the place and the house.
It was fun to talk to her.
That is one thing about Rachel......when you talk to her, it's just like you talked to her yesterday.
Like there was never any time between hanging out.
She's a cool chick :)
Thanks for coming by Rachel!
And later tonight I finally got my grocery shopping done.
The kids watched a movie together at home and then helped me unload and put away stuff when I got back.
I got a few texts asking when I would be home because Porter was worried I wasn't gonna come back home.
Oh that boy!!!!!
I'm not gonna run away!!!!
Anyway......Madi and I had a little relaxing time on the deck this afternoon and I got these dumb cat pictures :)
That kitty was so comfy, all sprawled out!
It made me laugh!
So here it is, for your enjoyment :)



No comments: