Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tuesday June 30

Look at me!!!!
Blogging before 10!
I got the kids in bed earlier....still not as early as I would have liked......
Tomorrow :)
I got a great run in this morning.
I have been dragging lately, and today it finally felt pretty good!
Got home and Joanne came for Speech.
Elsie did a great job with her.
Then Cassi's friend, Carli, came over.
And Port went to Cannon's house, then later they both came back over here :)
The girls played, and Madi slept.
She has been coughing a lot....but no fever.
She has a sore throat/losing her voice and she just feels so tired!
I am wondering if she is having some kind of allergy thing going on?
I don't know.
The same thing happened to me a while ago, and I think it was when my allergies were at the worst.
I just feel bad that she is so tired.
Anyway....
I got started on painting more of the cabinets.
I think they are looking good.
They are definitely taking longer than I thought they would.....
I wish I could just bring a bottle of spray paint in :)
But this is working.
I hope to hear from the counter top guys soon!
I would LOVE to get those counter tops in so I can get my cooktop in!!!!!
That hot plate just doesn't cut it!
After I showered, and Cannon went home, I took all the kiddos to the dollar store.
Cassi and Carli really wanted to go to the dollar store.
I agreed because there was a $5 bookshelf at ReStore that I couldn't fit in the car yesterday with the couch stuffed in there :)
So we went to the dollar store right next to ReStore and I got my bookshelf, and the kids bought a few fun things to play with.
Then on the way home, we stopped off and got some snow cones.
It is just too hot!!!!!
And it is only June!
Ya, end of June.....but still!
How hot is it gonna be in July and August??????
No good!
*****
Sounds like Dad had another crazy night last night.
Some fireworks started a grass fire that started a house on fire and damaged a couple others.
He was up until wee hours of the morning getting that all taken care of.
Then they needed a dive captain today, so he got moved and sounds like he spent the day out on the river (again....that is what he did yesterday too...) helping people who get stuck or hurt etc.....
He said he is so tired!!!!!
And he is hurting, but he is loving it to :)
I keep saying it....getting him back to work is gonna be the best therapy he could have ever gotten!!!




1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

The cabinets look great!!!

Madi's legs look SUPER long in that last picture!!! :o)