Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thursday April 23

Drew and Heather came over today to help out again :)
They fixed a outlet that needed to be moved that was in the basement.
So that was great!
They also made another rail for the deck.
The stairs guy came and got the hand rials put in.
So now it is my turn to finish the wood and then he can come in a put the posts in.
That is my plan tomorrow......
I am nervous!!!!!!!
It is a big decision to have to pick the finish for the wood!!!!
This is just so beautiful!!!
I don't want to mess it up!
They have turned out so beautiful!
You know, we would have done the stairs, and I think they would have been just fine.
But they would not even be close to how perfect these are!
I am just so thankful.
Still overwhelmed at the love and generosity from the kind families in our ward who put these stairs in for us.
Just amazing!
*****
The boys both got haircuts today.
FINALLY!!!!
They were very very shaggy!
It is nice to have them looking clean cut :)
*****
Cassi had another headache today.
Dang it :(
I am glad we have such a great nurse at school and the staff at school are so great and take such good care of her!
Madi had PT today.
She learned a few more stretches...hard ones.
The PT says she likes that Madi is coming in less sore, but she still doesn't like that Madi get symptoms down her leg when she does certain things.
She got another deep tissue massage and some more shock stuff.
I think it is helping Madi.
I sure hope we can resolve this with PT and not have to go any further!








And yes.....he does wear this army gear every day as soon as he gets home.
Kind of obsessed :)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

The stairs and railing are going to be beautiful!! Love how that first short railing is! Can't wait to see it all finished!