Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday March 23

On today's agenda: 
- Finish getting doors installed
- Put the boards on Madi's wall
- Clean up (again) for the carpet to get installed tomorrow!
We got all that done
Yay!
Madi's wall turned out so great!
Carley and she helped me out for a little while, and then I finished up the rough edge parts.
The other side of the window has a different design, but I didn't get a shot of that.
We also bordered her chalkboard with the same wood.
It's gonna look great with all her furniture :)
I helped clean her room up, then I had to leave to take Elsie to PT.
And Madi and Cassi helped Dad clean the rest up.
It;s gonna be fun to see the carpet in there!
Another big step closer to moving in!!!!!




1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Wow! That looks so cool!! I love it!!!