Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunday March 22

Cassi and I went to Stake Conference today.
It was a really nice meeting and I enjoyed the talks :)
It was a beautiful day outside today and the kiddos spent a lot of time out there today.
Later this evening we had a potato bar at Bubbles house.
Bubbles invited us to play games with her, then I told her I would bring dinner as well.
Well, we never got around to playing games.....too much talking I guess :)
We will have to do a game night some other time.
I think it was a lot of fun for Bubbles, hopefully it wasn't too overwhelming!
Vern took Graham home because he wasn't feeling good :(
And the Morgans came by, so that was a lot of fun to hang out all together.
The power went out all around us.....I guess a car hit a pole, and they were replacing the pole.
But it was so nice outside, we didn't need the power :)
Madi has been feeling really good today.
Less coughing too.
Port has still been coughing a lot.
Maybe he needs antibiotics too, to kick it!!!















1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Beautiful day!! I hope everyone is feeling 100% soon!!!