Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday March 24

Carpet today!!!!!!
They got the whole thing done today too!
Yay!
It looks really good.
It is a great color.....it is a tan, but with a grayish hint to it.
It works really well with Madi's old wood wall :)
I took Port to see Dr. Allie today and she got him on antibiotics.
She said that he, and madi, and Cassi a few weeks ago, must have Micro-plasma Pneumonia.
I am convince it was the same thing I had two years ago when Brent and I went to Front-sight.
Anyway, he should kick it quick with the anti-biotics.
Madi is feeling better, so that is good.
Cassi went to Pojo's with the Morgans today, and had a lot of fun.
We got things packed for the trip here at home.
After dinner, we headed to the Youngs house for some dessert and games.
I fee like it has been forever since we have gotten together as family's!
The kids love to be together!
They had the idea to re-create old pictures we had taken before.
I wish I had my good camera.....it would have been better.
But aren't they cute :)
Such great kiddos!
Port got a little over-worked, got coughing, and threw-up.
Darn-it.
So we left :(
None of the girls were very happy with us on the way home!











2 comments:

Young family said...

the carpet looks so good! Thanks again for coming over to hang out. It was fun! Sorry it ended a little yucky! Have a great trip!

Emily Peterson said...

Those picture recreations are hilarious!!! I love them!!!

The carpet looks great!!!