Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday January 24

Yes, I made the kids clean again today.
And everyone was grumpy because it was such a late night last night.
But we got a lot done.
We even got some cleaning done upstairs.
Monday is our electrical inspection.
Fingers crossed!!!!!
Brent had to fix up the rest of the wires into the breaker box.
It amazes me the things he can just do :)
He was hurting pretty bad after that....maybe too much standing?
His sciatic down his leg is hurting him more today than it has been the last few days.
But he says that the super sensitivity has gotten a bit less....or maybe he is just getting used to it.
I am anxious for his dr appts this coming week.
I moved stuff and cleaned up so the inspector can get around and see what we have going on up there.
Cass played at her friends house, but once she got home, the kiddos played outside for a few hours together.
No fighting.
And it was heaven!!!!!
We have been watching a lot of 'Fixer Upper' lately!
Love me some Chip and Jojo :)
Well, they fixed up the play area under the grape arbor.
And they did a great job, if I do say so myself.
They put in new (pallet) flooring.
Added a retro tire toy box :)
A beautiful dining room table....
And topped it all off with beautiful center pieces.
I thought it was pretty darn cute.
Just my style :)
Jojo would be proud.
And Cass found me a heart in all the grape vines.
I love hearts  <3 p="">
Cindy Peterson brought us some yummy dinner.
And I think it was the best lasagna that I have ever had!
And I wish I would have hid her bread, so I could keep it all to myself!
It was very sweet of her to bring me dinner.
She has also picked up a lot of slack for me in YW....she is super awesome.
So grateful for her!















1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

The kids did an awesome job!! What a wonderful fixer-upper job they did!! :o) And that heart is sweet - and it makes a great heart shadow!!

I'm excited for your electrical inspection - good thoughts going your way for a smooth inspection!!