Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday January 25

Dad stayed home from church today because he was hurting pretty bad.
Those benches at church don't do any favors for him either....
AND....per usual....the kids were not very good.
And when it came time to go to class, I had both Elsie and Porter crying and throwing fits.
Cassi didn't want to go wither, but I got her to go.
I felt bad about Cassi, I should have actually taken her home.
She woke up all itchy, and after sacrament meeting she was still all itchy.
I think she is getting a little cold of some kind, and for some reason, I have had it happens couple times with Elsie, but hives break out.
Weird.
But she went to class anyway, and I worked on getting the little ones to class.
There were all kinds of bribery and threats going on :(
After about 15 minutes of total bawling, and even his teacher trying to get him to come with her, Port looks me in the face and says "okay, I'll go".....with the bravest little look on his face.
I was proud of him, because I know he really didn't want to go.
So I took him to class....thank goodness for such a sweet teacher too :)
Then Elsie bug cried and cried, I finally talked her into going in once they switched to sharing time.
So she missed class, but at least she went when I had to go to YW!
Ahhh!
I am glad they finally went, and I almost caved MANY times.....
It would have been so much easier to just drive them home.
But that would just make next week harder!
Anyway.
After church, Porter wanted me to take a picture of the kids again in their little playhouse under the grape arbor.
They wanted to pretend it was in the 'olden days', So I did a vintage-y picture too :)
And that's why they aren't smiling.
Anyway, I thought it was cute.
They are super proud of their work in there :)




1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Sorry Brent was hurting pretty bad today. :o(

I'm glad Port & Els finally went to Primary, and that you stood your ground with them! I hope next week will be smoother!

I LOVE the old timey picture!! So fun!!!