Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday January 23

It's my man's birthday today.
He woke up to Cinnamon rolls in bed, per Elsie's request :)
He opened his present in bed too.
Then we got the kids ready for school and got them there.
We had made plans with the guy who took our bunnies, for him to bring his billy goat out and leave him here for a little while, so we can breed our ladies.
So he brought him out, and he also bought Hulk and Thor and s'mores from us.
So now we just have the girls.
It was bitter sweet to get rid of Hulk and Thor, but I don;t think they would do too well with having the billy goat in there.
I think this is good though.
We know who has them, and I think they will have a great life :)
So now we have Red Beard here for at least the next month or so.
Then 5 months from now, we should be having baby goats!
Then we watched a movie together :)
Once the girls got home from school, we did a few things and then we got ready and headed out for dinner at Red Robin.
And afterwards we stopped off at Krispy Kreme cause they had the hot and ready doughnut sign on, so we got free donuts :)
We planned to watch a movie and started a couple that we had recorded, but turned out to be not very appropriate :(
Seems like that happens more and more.
So we watched a new 'funniest fails' show, which is kind of like funniest home videos.
It was after 10 when we finally got the kiddos to bed.
I think it was a fun day for him.
I couldn't end the night without expressing some major love for this man.
I hope his day was a good one and that he knows how much his family loves him.
He deserves so much more than we can give him.
This man.
He is my rock.
He is my everything.
And these last 5 1/2 weeks have been the hardest ever.
He's the one that always fixes everything for me, and now there is nothing I can do to fix what he is going through.
Except love him.
And boy do I love him!!!!
He is brave, he is strong, he is smart, and he is handsome.
MY tall dark and handsome.
I told him today, on his 36th birthday, that he looks exceptionally sexy :)
So, Happy birthday to the love of my life.







2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Happy Birthday Brent!!!

Chalisse Martineau said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Brent!