Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thursday January 22

Drew and Heather stopped by today.
They hung out for a little while, helping clean and Drew did more framing in some odd spots in the old part of the house that needed it.
It was so nice of them to come by and help out more.
They have done so much for us already!
Thanks, guys!
We really appreciate you.
*****
Cassi went with the a couple of her friends to the school ski night.
She won't get home until about 10:30 or so......
I have been a little nervous about sending her up on a bus...you know...without me :)
But I am sure she is having a great time.
Just hope she isn't super over-tired tomorrow!
*****
We had dinner brought to us by Amy Packer tonight.
Brent was curious why people are bringing dinners again.
My RS pres, Kirsten Arnold came over the other day.
She brought a treat and asked what they could do to help.
She said there are so many people asking and wanting to help us in any way.....clean my house, do my laundry, watch my kids, make dinners.
I said you can't touch my laundry ;).....but I won't turn down a meal!
So it seems as though they have set up meals for us for a few days.
Which I just love.
And I am very grateful!
Honestly, that is one thing that I have had a hard time keeping on top of.
Well, actually, I have a hard time keeping on top of a lot of things.....
But food, well, people HAVE to eat.
So I do feel bad about people bringing dinners, cause I know I can do it.
But man, it has been so nice to have one less thing to worry about.
People are good!


1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

People ARE good!! I'm so glad you have do many food people around you! Because you are such great people!!! Love you!!!