Saturday, November 01, 2014

Saturday November 1

I don't think it is fair to leave me alone with the kids alone a day after a late night Halloween.
And it is even worse when it rains the whole live long day!
Before it got to wet outside, the kids played outside while I worked on my lesson for the combined YW meeting tomorrow.
I am a bit nervous.
A lot nervous!
Teenage girls make me scared!!!!
But we have a pretty good group of girls, I hope it turns out okay.
So the rest of the day turned out not too bad.
I didn't get the kiddos to do quite as much cleaning as I would have liked.....
BUT.....
They did spend a lot of time working together to make a Halloween party.
Elsie wanted to have a party.....so the kids put one together.
They had games and decorations.
It was pretty darn cute :)
(It was very dark up there since we didn't have most of the lights working.....and it was dark and dreary outside.....so please excuse the dark pictures.)
 
















No comments: