Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday October 31

Happy Halloween!!!!!
I woke up this morning to an email saying that the kids can't have make-up, masks, or fake blood for the Halloween part at school.
Well, there goes Ports zombie costume out the window!
So we came up with an army guy costume last minute.
Turned out pretty cute :)
Oh, I mean manly!
I helped in his party manning a game station.
A game of Halloween Pictionary.
It was fun, these kids are so cute!
After school, I decided we needed to do some family pictures.
The last day of good weather and good light.
I had to take advantage.
And you don't go truck or treating until it's dark :)
Right?
So we got some shots.
Okay, it is way easier to have someone else take them.
So I will do that next year, but for today it was the whole timer run thing.
We got some good shots.
But I am only gonna share a couple :)
Then I took Madi to her friend party, and we got the kids ready for trick or treating.
We made a stop by bubbles first.
Then we took Cassi to meet up with her friends to do some trick or treating.
We stayed in the same neighborhood, then made a quick run to her primary teacher/bishops house and a few in their neighborhood.
Then we came home with the little ones.
Cassi got brought home around 9.
And I will be leaving soon to go get Madi.
It was a fun night for everyone :)
Let's hope that everyone isn't super grumpy tomorrow!
 








No comments: