Saturday, October 25, 2014

Saturday October 25

We spent the day knocking down more walls.
Got the living room/kitchen opened up.
Things went pretty good.
I love how it is opened up.....looks just how I imagined it.
So you know what's cool.....when my man tells me that he can finally see what I have been talking about.
But even cooler is that he even started to knock down walls before he understood what my 'vision' was.
I kinda like him......a lot :)
We all worked together today.
Elsie played mostly outside with Mater....but later in the day she played in the bath while we knocked stuff down :)
Cassi went to her friends house for the evening.
And Port, Madi, Dad and I stuck to pulling walls down :)
Until Port got sidetracked and started making an Optimus Prime with scraps.
Oh, and I have to give props to the dump truck.
She sure has pulled her weight around here :)
 










2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

I love seeing the changes from the demo!!!! So exciting!

And it is fun to look at the pictures and figure out what used to be what and then see the vision of what it will be!!!!!

Young family said...

It looks so awesome! How exciting! Great job you guys! Love seeing the whole chimney...