Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday October 24

Lots of pictures today :)
I went with Porter for his Kindergarten field trip to the pumpkin patch.
It was a nice day.
The weather was great, and the ground wasn't too wet.
And the sky made for pretty pictures :)
He and I had a fun time together.
*****
When we got home, dad had already started on the demo inside the house!
I am so excited for this part.
I love being able to physically see the space open up.
I am also excited for everyone else to start to really see my 'vision' :)
When I tell people we are knocking out the walls to the three rooms in the back to make a family room, I get weird looks.
But it is all coming together.
And I LOVE it!!!!
Everyone got to help out with the demolition.
Port had so much working with dad :)
I know I have said it a million times, but I love when those boys work together.
*****
Madi babysat at the Morgan's for a little bit before Carley got back from dance.
She took Cassi with her.
So Dad and I took the little ones and got some Carl's Jr. for dinner.
Cause we were breaking walls down....no time to make dinner!!!!!
Then when the girls got home we sat down to watch a movie together.
We wanted to just watch the BSU vs. BYU game.
But Port wanted to watch the movie badly.....
We told him he wouldn't cause to was gonna be so late.
But he said he would.
Anyway, Dad pulled the TV from our room by the door so he could watch the game and the movie at the same time.
Port lasted a long time......he tried really hard to stay awake.
He just had such a big day today....lots of energy used :)
He was cuddled up with dad, and went to sit on the floor so he could stay awake.....but he just couldn't do it.
Gosh darn he is cute :)
 












 


 

 





 




 

 

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Kim!!!! It looks amazing!!! You guys got so much demo done today!!
So exciting to see it coming together inside the house!!!

Port is such a handsome little guy!!! I love all of the pumpkin patch pics!!