Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday October 27

There are those days that sometimes it feels like everything is just falling all down on you.
Today is feeling kinda like that.
But the sky was pretty....so that helped :)
Anyway...Dad came home this morning cause he could hardly move.
His back is hurting again.
Thanks to the knocking down of cinder brick the other day :)
But his time is up from the last shot.....so it was bound to happen sooner or later.
So Dad went to the doctor to have it checked and they made the appointment to get in for his shot in the back.
I went and helped in Porter's class from 10-12 then when I got home, and pawned Porter off on Stacia, I took Dad in for the shot.
That took a good chunk of the day.
We got back just in time to pick the girls up from school.
We went and grabbed Port from Stacia's house after that.
Stacia was so sweet and had made some potato soup for my little family.
Which was so sweet, and really just what I needed.
I'm not sure what they would have eaten otherwise.
Cause I need to go grocery shopping.
Which is what I am gonna (try) to do now that the little ones are in bed :)
After that, I went and took some pictures.
Which is great....but I am also WAY behind on getting people their pictures!
Mostly my stress is coming from the absolute disaster around here!
No dishes clean....homework unorganized....laundry everywhere, even though most of it is clean, it is still unsorted and everywhere!
(This is NOT a desperate plea for help.....that in fact would completely stress me out a million times more!!!!!  I'm just venting here!)
I think I am just thinking of the things coming up in the next few weeks that I have to do....and also all the house stuff.
I also have a hard time with getting the kids to get their homework done.
Mostly the little two.
How do people get their kids to do homework!!!!
They just want to be done with school stuff when they get home.
Elsie is always so tired, and they have started sending home an extra math sheet for her to do each day, which I think is great.....but just another thing!
And Port.....still having a hard time recognizing the letters.
He gets the sounds of the letters usually, but can't name the letter.
Seems a little backwards to me.
But I do see him trying harder to pick out letter and sound out words to spell.
I just want to give them the help that they need....I just don't know if I am doing a good job.
ANYWAY.......
I sure hope this shot helps Brent.
It's different then the other ones he has had, not as specific to one certain area....more of a general spot.
It should do the trick, but he isn't too sure he is liking the lack of relief he is feeling right now.
Anyway.
Thanks for letting me vent.
I am sure tomorrow will be a great one.
Really, I am sure it will be.
I think I am just over-tired right now with a lot going on.
Tomorrow will be great :)
 

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Oh Kim - sorry it was not the best day! Everything seems to have piles up today! I'm so sorry - tomorrow will be better! I love you!

I hope the shot works quickly for Brent so he can feel good again.

That is a beautiful sky!