Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tuesday October 28

So things are going better today :)
Dad still woke up with his back hurting.
He took it easy while I went VT.
When I got home, he was feeling better.
Things are feelings okay, and we got dishes done and the house picked up.
But not any work on the remodel today.
Then I went and did grocery shopping while Brent took the boy and they went and got some insulation to put up in the ceilings in the basement to shut off some areas letting in some cold air.
After school Elsie had Speech and Cassi had guitar.
Our air/heat guy came over to see what stuff to get started on.
He also brought his plumber brother in law to help us with some stuff too.
I got the kids to do their homework and then we had ice cream before bedtime.
There was even a small amount of time that Madi and Cassi got along.
It wasn't very long......but you better believe I got a picture of it :)
 

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

I'm glad today went better. And that you got a pic of Madi & Cass getting along for a while! :o) Love you!!!