Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday September 24

These boys are so dang cute.
I am so excited to see them all grow up together....these two and Max and Graham.
Such fun boys!
Cannon came over today after Port got back from school.
They played school together.
And they went on a field trip to the pear trees, and got a treat to take back :)
We also went and took some buckets back to Bubbles.
And she gave us a watermelon and the boys enjoyed some of that too!
Cute boys :)
*****
Dad got some more work done on the house.
He works so hard.
I know he is so tired from these classes....and the house stuff.
I feel bad I couldn't help him today.
I had a photo session and then Young Womans.
It was fun tonight.
We put together FHE jars and then spent a lot of time talking and getting to know each other.
 









No comments: