Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thursday September 25

Madi last XC meet....besides district next week.
It's been a good season :)
She pushed it hard in the last stretch and beat out the girl in from of her (even though she was on her team anyway).
But Lake Hazel girls have rocked it and have won every meet so far.
*****
Porter stayed home today.
He got all ready and then said that his tummy hurt.
I told him to go lay down, and he did, and he laid down for an hour......
So I kept him home.
He relaxed and played with Legos.
He kept showing me all the Lego sets he wants to get.....and I said that he should just make his own because he has enough Legos!
So he did and he made some awesome stuff today!
He is super creative, and he makes me smile.
He is feeling better.
He wanted to have Cannon over all day, but I told him he can't have a friend over if he didn't go to school!
Maybe tomorrow.
I did a little bit of painting today.
I just put some coats on the sheets of wood we will be using for the soffit.
It will be way better to paint it now and then just touch up later, then to have to paint when it is up.
That way we don't have to worry about the deck getting drops of paint on it.
And when dad got home, he trimmed and put on the edge pieces for all the corners.
That way it looks like the siding wraps all the way around.
I am loving it.
I can't wait until next week when we can actually put some good full days of work in.
It has been a frustrating couple of weeks :)
It's all good.
As long as we are moving forward!
 








 
This guy has a get-away pod :)
 







1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Great job Madi!! And yes, she is kind of tall! :o)

Awesome Legos Port!