Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Septemebr 28

It was a fun day spent with the family.
We went to church, and all had a good day.
We got to church a little later than usual, and had to sit in the chairs instead of a nice padded bench.
I was kind of grumpy about it.....cause I wanted a bench :)
Brent turns to me and says, "Hey, we always get a bench. Don't you think it is about time we let someone else have a bench?"
I had to smile....cause it made me laugh.
But it's true......someone else got to enjoy the nice padded bench this week.....I guess I should be better at sharing :)
I enjoyed going to the family history class with Brent.
The teachers are so gung ho about it and make it so much fun.
They actually bring their computer and projector, and they have people come up and we go through it together with the class.
It really is so exciting to see what can be done and how you really get to know these ancestors and crave to know more.
Such a cool, cool thing!
And I am watching Madi and Cassi getting excited about indexing...which is cool too.
And what a great Sunday activity!
After church, Dad and I made dinner together, and the kids played nice.
It was just really nice.
Later tonight we played a round of hide and seek with Wuvey.
They would hide Wuvey, and then Elsie had to go and find her.
It was pretty funny :)
With Elsie giggling the whole time.
Love this little family of mine :)
After the little ones went to bed, we finished watching the Womans Conference talks.
So great to hear.
Such great speakers.
It makes me super excited to hear the conference talks next week!
 
 




1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Sounds like a great day! Hide-and-seek with Wuvey looks like fun!!