Saturday, September 27, 2014

Saturday September 27

Man...it was a gloomy rainy day today!
The rain is nice, but I wasn't able to paint the soffit wood, because they were all wet!
Anyway.
At least it's not snow yet.
Gramps called and said they had 8-10 inches of snow today in Evanston!!!!
Not ready for that quite yet!
I stayed in the house and cleaned with the kids today.
We also worked on a book report video for Cassi that is due Tuesday.
She is doing a news report about the girl who got kidnapped in the book she read.
I think it will turn out good :)
Mrs. Harvey has fun ways of having the kids do their book reports.
So we got some good cleaning done....not as much as I would have liked, but still good.
We planned to go to the Womans conference tonight, but then my babysitter for Port fell through, and I found out it was on the BYU channel.
So we set it to record, which I am glad because I had a photo session that ran over the time that it started.....
So we watched some of it when I got home and then got the kids to bed.
We will watch the rest of it in the morning....a great thing to listen to while getting ready for church :)
I had to make a quick late night run to Winco, cause we needed toilet paper!
Can't wait for dad to come home tomorrow.
He said that Sundays are hard though....cause he will be home, but can't work on the house.
But he is forced to relax, which I think is what he needs most after these past two weeks!
We will get to work and work hard on Monday :)
*****
Madi got back to doing some indexing tonight.
Cassi is excited about trying it out.
She sat and watched Madi do it for a long time.
It really is such a neat thing for us to be a part of.

 


No comments: