Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday June 29

Church was good today.
This last week was Trek for our Stake, so they had several people get up and talk about it and bear their testimonies.
I hope someday I get to go to Trek.
I REALLY REALLY want Brent and I to go.....
Maybe someday.
They had a big meeting together for the 3rd hour of church with the men and women and the youth.....and we sent most of our primary teachers, but kept a few to help with the kids.
I was in charge of the Junior primary kids.
It went better than I thought it would :)
We colored a picture of a temple and then played a temple Bingo game.
It was a really good way for me to learn more of the kiddos names.
So church was good.
After church we were going to stop by the fire station to see dad, but he was out on a call.
Got home and had nacho's for dinner and then that was pretty much the day.
Port was a hard one today......
I think he needs more individual time.
He is used to his sisters being gone all day during the school year, then they are all of the sudden here every second of the day!
I think he is having a hard time with that.....you know, sharing attention :)
Elsie bug found our stash of peas form Bubbles garden.
She started with a few, and by the time she was done, she had a whole pile by her bean bag.
Silly goose.
I can't believe it is almost her birthday!!!!!!!!!
 



1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Yummy peas!! Els is too cute in those pictures! And looking so grown-up!!! When did that happen?!?!