Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday June 30

Elsie had PT this morning and she rocked!
Towards the end, she was on the swing, and we got her to kneel tall and let go of the ropes, while the swing was swinging!
It was awesome!
She also put one foot up in front of her and let go with one hand on each side, if that makes sense.
Super great core workout for her.
She was awesome!
She also did the zip line all on her own before we went home.
That girl is a rock star!!!!!
We got back home and it was lunchtime.
We started working on the roof.
Drew came and helped out too.
We got a lot of stuff done up there.
lets just hope it doesn't rain :)
With the 99 degree forecast this week, I hope we are safe......
Madi was such an awesome helper up there.
She is a fun one to work with.
I think we will keep her :)
Bob was here for a few hours today and worked more on the decking.
It makes me so happy.
I think Elsie will live on the deck (once finished :)
After dinner, we all sat down to watch a movie, and she was outside, cuddling with her puppy.
Made me smile.
Okay, I am exhausted.....it's bedtime!
 











2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Way to go Elsie!!! I'm so proud of you!!

So exciting to see more changes to the house!!

Young family said...

I am amazed you got it all off yesterday! Way to go! It is so exciting!