Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday June 22

Okay....
So today was a rough one.
Sundays without dad are not my favorite :(
But we made it to church (alive).
Wrestled our way though Sacrament meeting.
I sat in front of Elsie's teacher (who is the bishops wife) and she tapped me on the shoulder about half way through, and she was laughing and saying that is made her happy to watch me with the kids.
Happy cause she doesn't have those little ones to fight anymore!
Port is in a rough stage, I won't lie.
At least I am hoping it's a stage......... ;)
Anyway, the rest of church went well.
Came home and it was fighting fighting fighting.....
But, ya know, that's life I guess :)
Elsie was good.
She played 'primary' as soon as we got home from church.
She pulls all the chairs and lines them up in front of the ironing board, and uses the iron as a microphone.
It is pretty darn cute if you ask me!
I tried to keep the others all separate from each other to keep the fighting down.....
It got better after I fed them.
Madi spent a lot of time working on a Young Womans project.
Cassi was playing her guitar and Port and Elsie decided to join in.
And boy did we ever have a huge concert on our hands.
They had so much fun and they were SUPER loud!
My favorite was how into it Elsie got!
They sang 'Let it go ' several times.
So the night ended good.
Hopefully they were just tired today and we can accomplish everything we need to do tomorrow (once they are well rested) without any fighting!!!!!!
I won't hold my breathe........
 













1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Glad you made it though the day!

Elsie playing Primary is TOO adorable!! Love Love Love it!!!

The concert looks like it was fun too! Port's hair is getting so long - it makes him look so old! Like a little man!!