Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday June 27

Another very successful day!
I told Brent that I love building houses.....
He just reminded me that we are just at the beginning.
But I still think I will love it months down the road :)
We put the plywood around the outside today and routered out the windows and door.
It looks like a real house!!!!!
Just need a roof.
Port is loving all the scrap wood pieces.
Hopefully they will keep him busy for months to come :)
The trusses will go up July 8.
They come the 2nd, but the crane is not available until the 8th.
That's okay, it gives us more time to pack up and move downstairs.
And more time to take the roof off.
So very exciting, right!!!!!
Drew came and helped after lunch and brought Kara and Aubree with him.
The kids had fun playing while we worked to get the stuff done.
Our framers got the post's up for the front of the deck.....
I told Bob that those 4x4's make me VERY happy!
After dinner, Bubbles and Eldon brought us some chocolate cake and ice cream.
We just love them.
Now  little break for the weekend.
Well, a building break.
Still need to pack up stuff.
 


 

 
 






1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Ahhh! It looks so cool!!! And you're an awesome looking builder!! :o)