Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wednesday May 28

No post yesterday.
Not even an attempt to post.
Originally I was going to do it earlier because I knew it would be a crazy evening....but it didn't happen.
Brent got called in for an overtime shift.
Port and I just got some house work done.
After school Joanne came over for speech and then when she left I made dinner, then ran and got home in time to get the little kiddos in bed so I could go to a primary meeting at 8:00.
I thought it would be a while before I got home....but I didn't think it would be 10:30 before I got home!!!!!
Anyway....so that was the day.
Today was a good day.
Just irrigation and Port playing with Cannon.
This evening, the mower that we have been waiting for for over a week and a half, arrived!
Everyone was so excited.
And we all had to give it a try.
This is going to make our lives so much easier when it is lawn mowing time!!!!!
 










 


1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Wow, yesterday was a crazy day!!!

The new lawn mower looks great!!! I love the pics! ESPECIALLY that last one! Brent's face is priceless!!!! :o)