Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thursday May 29

Elsie came home today with a brand new rubber jump rope from her PT at school.
She isn't quite to the jumping yet.....
But she is excited about throwing it over her head and stepping over it.
I have an awesome video....but I can't get it posted.
Seriously technology is not my friend.
Oh well.
But look at her rocking it!
She had the cutest little giggle.
Makes me happy when she works so hard.
This kid is pretty great!
It won't be too long until she is jumping all over the place :)
 







2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

You go Elsie Rose!!! I'm so proud of you!!! :o)

Young family said...

Her new glasses are darling on her! I can't believe she will be 8 soon ! She will be jumping in no time.... Hallie learned quick on the tramp... Have a good Friday!