Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday May 30

It was Family picnic day today for Elsie's class.
All the first grader did camp-learn-a-lot this week.
They split into different groups and the three 1st grade teachers were the leaders and their classrooms were the 'cabins'.
They did a bunch of fun stuff.
They tie-dyed shirts, made flubber (gak), mae necklaces, made frames for their camp team picture.
They were the Red Robins, YAY (instead of YUM)  :)
Lots of fun stuff!
So today was the end celebration to this fun camp week.
It was fun.
I love all the little first grader.
I love the kids she gets to grow up with.
They are so sweet and kind...and so loving to my Elsie Bug.
We are lucky to raise our kids here.
*****
Dad sent me an awesome photo of him one the river today making a zip line thing.
But I can't get it off my phone!!!!!
I will have to try later.
But pretty cool that he gets to do that stuff at work, huh :)
 

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Love the new glasses Elsie-bug!! That is an awesome necklace!!