Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday May 26

The morning started out early when I went for a run when I woke up.
Madi had a friend coming at 10:00 do finish up a project for school....
And I told her I would take her to get a swim suit before that, cause we were invited to a swim part for the evening, and she didn't have one to fit.
Anyway....we got going after I ran and showered.
I got a call from Dad about 20 minutes after being gone.
We were getting our windshield fixed this morning, the kind where they come out to fix it.
Well, I TOOK THE WRONG CAR!!!!!
I was supposed to take the little car and leave the Tahoe to get fixed!
I can't believe I did that!
So I rushed home, after the purchase of Madi's swimsuit, luckily she found it super fast and we just had to purchase it.
Well, when Madi's friend came, and the windshield guy left...Brent and I headed out with the two little kids to get a new fridge.
It has been out for several days now, and we have been pretty much living out of the fridge in the garage.....
We wanted to wait for Memorial Day sales :)
We ended up getting a great deal.
We went to RC Willy first, and saw one we liked, but rent was pretty sure he saw the same one in the Home Depot ad for a couple hundred cheaper.
But we forgot the ad!!!!!
So we went to Home depot but they didn't have many fridges out.....and no Ad.
So we got Madi to text us the picture of the ad, and also the part that said 10% off with purchase on Home Depot card.
Then we went back to RC Willy where they matched the price and gave us the 10% off.
Pretty cool :)
We got home, and Brent loaded the fridge on the tractor and got it up on the deck to take it into the kitchen.
Worked pretty great!
I had about 35 minutes to run to the store to get the food to take to the party....that I was supposed to pick up when I took Madi to get a swim suit and took the wrong car :)
Got home, got everyone in swimsuits, and headed to the Morgan's for their Memorial Day party.
We swam and then had dinner, then swam again.
Then dessert.
Paul brought out a video that he made when he got back from Iraq a few years ago.
He was there for7 months.
Worked in the ER where he would put the people under anesthesia before their operations.
He had some pretty great pictures and footage.
I think it was great for all the kids to watch it.
So thankful to all those who have served and are still serving in the US armed forces.
And Thankful for a day to celebrate it.
Happy Memorial Day
 








1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Wow! Busy day! Congrats on the new fridge!!