Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tuesday April 29

Elsie is always in her own little make believe world....
She has the best imagination :)
Lately, her world has included singing.
It is so fun to watch and listen to her.
She brightens my day!
Joanne came over tonight for Speech Therapy.
It has been several weeks since we have had Joanne over....
With being out of town, Joanne sick, and other odds and ends not working out.
But Elsie worked like a pro and did a very good job.
She is a good little worker :)
*****
I am doing another Wellness Challenge with some of my sisters.
Madi and Cassi wanted to do it with me.
It is such a well rounded challenge that encourages such great habits, that I had no problem with them doing it too.
I have seen some great things happen.
Tonight, for one, they went running together.
They went two miles!
WHAT!!!
Wowza!
And they had fun and can't wait to do it again!
But the biggest change we have noticed is with Madi.
She used to come home every day after school with terrible headaches and stomach cramping.
But all last week she was so great with no problems!
Ya'all know how much I LOVE my water and think it is the cure for everything.....
And in this case, I really think that is what has made the difference!
So good for her!
They are some pretty great kiddos :)
 

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Sweet Elsie Rose!!

That's great about Madi & Cassi!!